Welcome to St. Patrick’s CYO Volleyball!
Registration for the Fall 2021 CYO Volleyball season is now OPEN! Please click HERE to register! Registration will close August 10, 2021.
Player Evaluations will be held on August 16-17 for Grades 6, 7 and 8. All evaluations will take place at the St. Patrick’s Gym. Evaluation schedule is below:
- Grade 6: Monday, August 16, 5:30 check-in, 6-7 pm evaluation
- Grade 7: Monday, August 16, 7 pm check-in, 7:30-8:30 evaluation
- Grade 8: Tuesday, August 17, 5:30 check-in, 6-7 pm evaluation
- No evaluations will be held for Grade 5; teams will be balanced based on previous volleyball experience.
- If you will be out of town for evaluations, please e-mail email@example.com to let us know and include a short video of your daughter serving, hitting, passing and setting the volleyball.
ABOUT CYO VOLLEYBALL
St. Patrick Parish, under the guidance of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), strives to provide the youth of its parish and the larger Twin Cities Community with a positive character-building sports experience. The volleyball program has five goals for its teams:
- Have fun!
- Improve the individual player’s volleyball skills
- Learn to play as a team with good sportsmanship
- Promote healthy competition
- Build community
Questions? For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org