Welcome to St. Patrick’s CYO Volleyball!
Registration for CYO Volleyball is OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Player evaluations will be held Saturday, June 1 in the Neil Cummins gym. The evaluation schedule is as follows:
- 12:30 – 1:45pm – 5th grade in the Fall
- 2:00 – 3:15pm – 6th grade in the Fall
- 3:30 – 4:45pm – 7th grade in the Fall
- 5:00 – 6:15pm – 8th grade in the Fall
If your daughter is not able to make the June 1st tryout, please contact Beth Weingart at email@example.com.
St. Patrick Parish, under the guidance of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), strives to provide the youth of its parish and the larger Twin Cities Community with a positive character-building sports experience. The volleyball program has five goals for its teams:
- Have fun!
- Improve the individual player’s volleyball skills
- Learn to play as a team with good sportsmanship
- Promote healthy competition
- Build community
Questions? For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org